The Shrine offers a place to sit at the feet of Jesus and bask in His Love and Mercy, giving all who visit an opportunity to feel and experience His compassion and strength, surrendering all fears, anxieties, guilt and needs to Our Lord.
The Holy Infant of Good Health Shrine
The Traveling Pilgrim Statue for U. S. is housed at the Shrine.
- Open Daily: 9 a.m. until 5 p. m.
Sanctuary and Votive Candles are available for those requesting special intentions to the Holy Infant. You can also mail in your special petitions to be placed in the Shrine.
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament Daily: 10a.m.until 5p.m
- Monthly Triduum (3 days of prayer) to the Holy Infant begins on the 2nd Wednesday of each month.
Wednesday: 5:30p.m. Adoration 6p.m. Rosary 6:30p.m. Mass Triduum Prayers
Following Mass the Sisters will be available to pray with those who would like prayer.
Thursday and Friday prayers are recited at the 8:30 a.m. mass.
- All intentions sent to the Shrine and those praying to the Holy Infant throughout the world are prayed for daily at mass.
- Month of April: Holy Infant Feast Day Celebration
- The Pilgrim Image travels to other Parishes.
- Group tours of the Shrine are available upon request.
- Petitions can be mailed in.
- Available: Mass or Sanctuary Candle $10.00
Votive Candle $1.00